BID Safety Switches
Robust and reliable locking and guard locking devices
BID F101 safety switches from Balluff with a separate actuator provide protection for persons and machines. Together with a machine control system and a protective barrier, they safeguard access to the hazardous areas.
You can use our safety switches without guard locking, with mechanical guard locking or with electrical guard locking – completely according to your requirements.
- Sturdy metal housing with status display
- Rotatable actuating head (90° increments) with two inlets
- Pluggable M12 connector (5 or 8-pin)
- Guard locking device available with either open circuit principle or bias current principle
- High holding forces of up to 2500 N
- Option of switch with or without a mechanical lock or an electric lock